In order to apply for a Resist grant (all applications must be entered online):
Our next application deadline is August 4, 2017. A list of the questions on our General Support application is available here.
You will need to create a user account. You don’t have to submit an application, but in order to browse, read the applications, or submit, you must create an account. It should take less than five minutes.
You will see information about our five grant programs and instructions on how to apply.
Please follow instructions online for technical support, and for application support, give us a call at 617.623.5110.
We very much look forward to reading your applications!
Jax and Kendra, Grants Directors, Resist
2017 Grant Application Deadlines
General Support, Accessibility, and Multiyear applications:
- Deadline 1: February 3, 2017 (board decision and notification early April, 2017)
- Deadline 2: Early April 7, 2017 (board decision and notification by early June TBD)
- Deadline 3: Early June 2, 2017 TBD (board decision and notification by early August 2017 TBD)
- Deadline 4: Early August, 2017 TBD (board decision and notification by early October 2017 TBD)
- Deadline 5: Early September 2017 TBD (board decision and notification by early December 2017 TBD)
- Deadline 6: Early December 2017 TBD (board decision and notification by early February 2018 TBD)
Emergency and Technical Assistance Grants:
- Open and ongoing (decision and notification within one week of receiving the application)